Cyrus 2.3.10 RC3

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Fri Oct 19 03:25:07 EDT 2007

On Thu, Oct 18, 2007 at 03:04:06PM -0400, Ken Murchison wrote:
> I just put together a third release candidate for Cyrus 2.3.10 which
> fixes a couple of bugs, and hopefully resolves outstanding build issues
> with com_err and xversion.  I'd appreciate any independent testing before I
> release this to the masses.
>
> If there are any outstanding issues that you believe still need to be
> addressed in 2.3.10, please let me know ASAP.

Oh, we've rolled it out to one of our fully utilised stores now as well
(the one that our own accounts are on so we can see if anything funky
happens!)  Looks good so far.

I've also written a script to automate all the rest of the upgrades, so
we're looking at going ahead with the upgrade on Monday.  I'm assuming
you're not planning on fiddling the index format again, so any "final"
2.3.10 should be a breeze to slot into place.