Cyrus 2.3.10 RC2

David Carter dpc22 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Oct 12 03:45:40 EDT 2007

On Fri, 12 Oct 2007, Rudy Gevaert wrote:

> I'm unix hierarchy seperator here.  So sync_server is looking in the
> wrong file.  It should replace a . with ^.

sync_client and sync_server use Cyrus internal names everyone (master and
replica could have different unixhiersep options).

> Anyway if I run sync_client like this:
>
> sync_client -v -v -l -u rudy^gevaert at ugent.be

This is a rather unfortuanate side effect of this.

David Carter                             Email: David.Carter at ucs.cam.ac.uk
University Computing Service,            Phone: (01223) 334502
New Museums Site, Pembroke Street,       Fax:   (01223) 334679
Cambridge UK. CB2 3QH.