cyrus 2.3.9 + cyr_expire + Thunderbird 2 -> Crash

Florian G. Pflug fgp at phlo.org
Thu Oct 11 11:30:06 EDT 2007

Hi

When I setup annotiation on mailboxes (like Junk, Trash, ..) to have cyr_expire
remove messages older than x days, Thunderbird stops responding when I try to
open the folder after cyr_expire has run.

I just wanted to check if anybody else has seen this, and might have figured out
a cause, before I go investigating myself...

BTW - is there a way to tell cyrus to log all IMAP commands it receives? Current
I plan to analyze this with etherreal, but maybe there is an easier solution.

Any ideas, pointer, speculation, ... is of course greatly appreciated

greetings, Florian Pflug