[Fwd: Re: Cyrus IMAPd, auxprop and canon_user plugins?]

Torsten Schlabach tschlabach at gmx.net
Thu Sep 28 17:54:44 EDT 2006

As I wrote:

 > Our users want to login using their email address as a login name, not
 > their xy12345 name.

Isn't that a very common problem?

Regards,
Torsten

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: Re: Cyrus IMAPd, auxprop and canon_user plugins?
Datum: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 21:56:06 +0200
Von: Dilyan Palauzov <Dilyan.Palauzov at aegee.org>
An: Torsten Schlabach <tschlabach at gmx.net>
Referenzen: <451C05ED.5000401 at gmx.net>

	Hello Torsten,
	What do you want to achieve, what problem do you want to solve? How
want the users want to login, why do you walk about xy12345, when you
don't have questions about it?
	Greetings,
		Дилян