reconstruct should not destroy a readable cyrus.expunge.

Paul Turgyan pturgyan at umich.edu
Tue Aug 8 12:36:47 EDT 2006

I can see where you want reconstruct to correct all problems with a
mailbox,
but after validating cyrus.expunge why not just let it be,  and let
cyr_expire handle
the deletion.  This way, as you said, a user can unexpunge those
messages if he wants.

Half of our support requests are for mailboxes and or messages to be
restored
after some user deleted their mail.