alice-teacher Binocular depth perception in Alice

Garth Flint gflint at mcsmt.org
Fri Jul 19 17:46:23 EDT 2019

Alice Unity will be incredible.  I teach a Unity class for high school
right now using Google Cardboard.  I tried to take it down to middle school
but the student ability range was to broad.  Using Alice as the scene maker
will make this more of a possibility.

Garth Flint
Technology Coordinator
Missoula Catholic Schools