alice-teacher Remodeling Alice objects

Donald Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Sep 6 20:31:43 EDT 2018

Unfortunately, the tutorial and materials you have already found on the website about creating and modifying 3D models for Alice is the best, though timely solution we are aware of…

Of course, correcting the hierarchy is not the same as building a model from scratch…

I am curious in what way some of the hierarchy’s are not properly arranged… Would you please point me at a specific model…

On another thought, do you think this is something you might fix by editing the .xml files?

Thank you for your comments…

Alice Project