alice-teacher Project Help

Donald Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Nov 13 18:53:50 EST 2018

Erin,
Some quick suggestions after a first look:

Have the student try to combine the different Scene Activated listeners into one Scene Activated listener. Using Scene procedures may help him organize his thoughts.

I am just not quite sure how the different Scene Activated handlers all running affect the underlying system.

Also, the one Scene Activated method in which he is counting down (Scare Activated?) he can accomplish the same behavior in a while loop.

I am looking forward to other thoughts the community might have.

I hope that you are well.

Alice Project