alice-teacher Project Help

Erin Whitaker ewhitaker at sewickley.org
Tue Nov 13 12:44:24 EST 2018

I have a student project attached that it not running correctly. When you
first open it, it seems to run fine, but after having it open for 5 minutes
and running it a few times, it begins to run slower and slower to the point
where the student can no longer run it or do any work in the coding and you
have to close it out. If anyone has a few moments to see what might be
causing the problem or has any suggestions, please let me know. I have
opened it on several machines, mac and pc, to see if it was a computer
issue, but it does the same thing on all devices.

Thanks,

Erin

--

Erin Whitaker  |  Middle School Technology Coordinator
Sewickley Academy |  315 Academy Ave. Sewickley, PA 15143

<http://www.sewickley.org/>