alice-teacher How to collapse do-together/do-in-order in Alice 3

Carlos Bovell cbovell at nburlington.com
Wed Mar 28 07:46:39 EDT 2018

Hi

I'm wondering if there's a way to collapse some of the control structures in the Alice 3 code. I'm having our students migrate from Alice 2 to Alice 3 for the last quarter and the students are complaining that it's hard to follow their code because they can't collapse the do-togethers and do-in-order structures as they grew accustomed to doing in Alice 2. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks for taking my email.

Best,
Carlos