alice-teacher Video Export Error

Donald Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Sat Mar 10 16:42:45 EST 2018

Edimek,
Using the export to Video feature of Alice has been problematic for a variety of reasons, many of them related to sound. I was not able to access your links right away to look at what your issues might be.

We have found that for more complex worlds it is sometimes better to use video screen recorder software.

The MacOS comes with QuickTime Player, which includes a video screen recorder function. See this link:

	http://osxdaily.com/2010/11/16/screen-recorder-mac/ <http://osxdaily.com/2010/11/16/screen-recorder-mac/>

Windows 10 also has this capability:

	https://www.pcmag.com/news/349410/how-to-capture-video-clips-in-windows-10 <https://www.pcmag.com/news/349410/how-to-capture-video-clips-in-windows-10>

For earlier versions of windows there are freeware screen recorders. Doing a Google search will present a variety of options. I hesitate to list any here as I do not have personal experience with any of them.

Alice Project