alice-teacher Video Export Error

EDIMEK PETER dandelionspea at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 14:53:01 EST 2018

Based on a bug I discovered earlier discussed on the thread below:
https://lists.andrew.cmu.edu/pipermail/alice-teachers/2018-January/003533.html

I referred to a problem that came up when I was trying to arrange my object
in the object tree, I mistakenly got to place an object in the wrong group
and it was no longer available for use.

After applying the suggestions that were offered, I continued working on
the world. But at a point, I noticed a much bigger problem that occured
when I tried to export the video. I had to cut the work short till I am
able to find a way out.

The Problem:
When recording the video (before export), it bring up an error message at
about 10 seconds into the recording but the recording continues. At the
end, the export is carried out as usual.  But the resultant video (the
exported one .mov) doesn't play to the end.

Link to Alice 2 code:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lKTxcOgnAxIuWOGZGOFjoB6VaBlDy3AV/view?usp=drivesdk

Link to exported video:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AW1McMT3CbRsIUszv2-3fILC9sjKcjZl/view?usp=drivesdk