alice-teacher Camera issues with 3.1

Melia, James E. jmelia at bcps.org
Tue Feb 6 13:36:19 EST 2018

Nope- the camera can’t move on it’s own and remain centered on the object…. The camera just moves to the right as the object goes out of view…

This is unfortunate, as it is a basic skill I teach at the beginning to get camera and object movement experimentation among the students, and it won’t work.

I hope you find a solution. I may go back and just load 2.4.3 back onto the machines….

Jim Melia
Technology
Lansdowne High School
[Zone Logo]