alice-teacher Camera issues with 3.1

Donald Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Feb 6 12:57:41 EST 2018

Jim,
You are right, this code in Alice 3 does not function the same way as it does in Alice 2, and right now I do not have a good explanation for it. Here is a work around that comes close to replicating the Alice 2 behavior. You may play with the duration and loop control values to see if you get better performance.

Do Together
   camera move right 10 meters duration 4 seconds Begin and End Abruptly
   Count 4
       Camera pointAt (obj) duhration 1 Second Begin and End Abruptly

Let me know if you have any questions...

Don Slater
Alice Project

Sent from my iPad