alice-teacher Lists on Alice 3.4

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Apr 18 18:34:16 EDT 2018

Carlos,
Yes, although Alice 3 does not support Lists as Alice 2 does, it does support arrays. The attached set of Powerpoint slides should show how how to build an array structure in Alice and how to use the “for… each” and the “each … in together” data structures use for manipulating elements in the arrays.

It is not an exhaustive explanation of the topic, but it should serve as a good starting point for your student.

Please feel free to let me know if you have another questions…

Alice Project