alice-teacher Google Chrome Book

Keith Golebie kgolebie at ellwood.k12.pa.us
Sun Oct 29 18:18:05 EDT 2017

Dean - You are quite welcome. I haven't had time to get back to it yet,
this was the end of our 1st 9 weeks, so hopefully, some time will open up
again next week. Linux is running great, and with Crouton, both Linux and
Chrome are running at the same time, so you do not have to choose one or
the other at startup. Still can use some help with the java install for
Linux.

Mr. Golebie

kgolebie at ellwood.k12.pa.us

Computer Technology Teacher