alice-teacher Google Chrome Book

Edward Pratowski epratowski at newhopeacademy.net
Sat Oct 28 08:21:46 EDT 2017

I used Linux Mint 17.1 and installed the Chromium browser, Java, and
Eclipse. On Monday I will install Alice. Then, I will make an image of that
disk (with all the updates) and share that iso online. That should save
people a lot of time - just install this and be ready to go.
-Ed

Edward Pratowski
EPratowski at NewHopeAcademy.net