alice-teacher Google Chrome Book

Keith Golebie kgolebie at ellwood.k12.pa.us
Sun Oct 15 14:10:19 EDT 2017

I am having the same issue - i agree that Alice is the best tool for this,
and am trying a work-around for Chromebooks.

You can run Linux on a Chromebbok with tools like Crouton -

https://www.lifewire.com/install-linux-on-chromebook-4125253

- and then should be able to run Alice 2 or 3 from there. My high school
also just issued Chromebooks to every student. Fortunately, the computer
labs are still PCs and MACs, so we are OK in school. To be honest, I
haven't tried this yet, but have spoken to several who have, and plan to
try this solution this week.

Keith

Mr. Golebie

kgolebie at ellwood.k12.pa.us