alice-teacher Alice 2 and High Sierra

Heidi Kunselman hkunselman at d92.org
Tue Nov 28 10:21:56 EST 2017

Don

Hope all is going well this year. I am trying to run Alice 2.4 on my new El
capitan 10.11.6 machine but I am encountering the run time Java SE 6 error.
I installed this and restarted the machine but I am encountering this
error. I can not get around it.  I could not find anything on the FAQ or in
previous emails. Any ideas?

Thanks
Heidi