alice-teacher any feedback from Alice courses at TekkieUni

Meredith Davis davis.meredith5 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 11:46:29 EST 2017

Hi All

An Alice course has been marketed to me by Tekkieunie part of Eteacher
Group for my son aged 11.

This company is very large, based in Ramat Gan, Israel
<https://www.google.ch/search?client=firefox-b-ab&dcr=0&q=Ramat+Gan+Israel&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOPgE-LSz9U3KCsoKTOtUuIEsQ1LUvJMtVSzk63084vSE_MyqxJLMvPzUDhWafmleSmpKQBbTU85QAAAAA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwilj5-Zyc3XAhVD-6QKHRR4DkQQmxMImQEoATAP>
and they offer courses of 9 months online for kids class sizes up to 10max.

Where I live we have no opportunity to do this in a physical class and I
always like independent feedback before enrolling for what is a $1000
course.

Many thanks for your feedback

Meredith Davis

Here is there offer letter

Hello Meredith,

I want to thank you for your time today. As your personal advisor, I've
compiled a tailored list for Meredith.

The TekkieUni course level A-BYFA program includes 32 weekly lessons. The
lessons are scheduled on a fixed day and time, according to your child's
availability. I highly recommend participating in one of our weekly
practice hours. Both lesson hours and practice hours are hosted by our
professional instructors in small size classes. The lessons are broadcasted
live, automatically recorded and available for download through your online
learning environment. The total tuition for your TekkieUni course level
A-BYFA course is 825€.

Since Tekkie Uni specializes in children's education, I recommend trying
the first two lessons of the program for a nominal fee of 50€ that will be
deducted from the total tuition, and will even be refunded in case you
choose not to continue with the program.

In order to preserve the integrity of the class and provide a low
teacher-student ratio we keep limited spots in each classroom. I urge you
to finalize the registration and save a spot in the upcoming semester.

Sincerely,
Yosef Nirin
Senior academic advisor

Tekkie Uni, The Center for Technological Leadership – An eTeacher Group
Virtual School