alice-teacher Where's the for loop in Alice 3?

Donald Slater djslater107 at mac.com
Mon May 22 15:07:15 EDT 2017

Are you saying that when he drags the count tile into the editor, it is displayed as a for loop?

If this is the case, that machine has the Alice Programming Language preference set to “Java” instead of “Alice”. See the attached screen shot.

Let us know if this is not the problem.

All the best.
Don Slater