alice-teacher Alice 3.x

Pigatt, Yvonne ypigatt at ccbcmd.edu
Fri Mar 17 14:17:54 EDT 2017

Thanks Don!

I think I can use this code to control the game.  I was not able to find anything like this by browsing YouTube videos.

Can you recommend a textbook for Alice 3.x?  Looks like I will be teaching middle school students again next year. I currently teach 2.4 on the Community College level.

My goal is to teach K-12 teachers how to use Alice in the classroom.  Working with these middle school students is a great way to learn about the needs of k-12 teachers.  I tried to get into the Duke training in North Carolina last year, but was placed on the waiting list.

By the way, I do read every thread that is included in the educator's list.  Thanks Don for moderating this list, it is very useful.  I don't know what we would do without it or you!!!!!

Thank you,

Vicky
Yvonne Pigatt, Assistant Professor
Computer Science/Information Technology
The Community College of Baltimore County
443-840-2835|443-840-5035 fax |ypigatt at ccbcmd.edu
CCBC. The incredible value of education.
The only way to do great work is to love what you do..Steve Jobs