alice-teacher Alice 3.x

Donald Slater djslater107 at mac.com
Fri Mar 17 13:08:18 EDT 2017

Yvonne,
I am glad the videos were helpful…

Recursion is one possibility, but the memory overhead might eventually cause Alice to crash…

I put this video together demonstrating a SimpleGame Control loop which might be helpful… Please let me know if you have any questions…

	https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2332970/SimpleGameControl.mp4 <https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2332970/SimpleGameControl.mp4>