alice-teacher Alice 3 Walking procedure

Donald Slater djslater107 at mac.com
Fri Mar 10 16:50:52 EST 2017

Find attached two programs, WalkingHatter and WalkingBiped…

The MadHatter class has a set of procedures for a walk cycle… WalkingBiped has essentially the same walking procedures for the AdultPerson class and the Biped class…

See these videos

	https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaNqDdHmvho&feature=youtu.be <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaNqDdHmvho&feature=youtu.be>
	https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XprEvcqjgY&feature=youtu.be <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XprEvcqjgY&feature=youtu.be>

to see how to export and import these classes from one Alice project into another.

For example, if you export the Biped class from WalkingBiped and import it into a new Alice 3 Project, every Biped in the new project will have the walking methods.

Please let us know if you have any questions…

Alice Project
Carnegie Mellon University
Entertainment Technology Center
700 Technology Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15219

Email: dslater at cmu.edu

I have learned this at least by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
--- Henry David Thoreau

The true object of all human life is play. -- G.K. Chesterton