alice-teacher A couple of questions for Alice 2.4 users

Clemmer, Irene ClemmerI at TESD.NET
Tue Mar 7 13:11:41 EST 2017

1)      I have two students that are having difficulty texture mapping a map onto a sphere. They are aiming for a globe. I guess things aren't lining up when they rotate the globe.  Can anyone give suggestions?

2)     I have two boys having problems with the people builder. It appears that there are multiple people layers on top of one another.   Have you seen this?

Irene Clemmer and Kristen Connelly
Gifted Support Teachers
Valley Forge Middle School and Tredyffrin-Easttown Middle School

clemmeri at tesd.net<mailto:clemmeri at tesd.net>

connellyk at tesd.net<mailto:connellyk at tesd.net>