alice-teacher box minimum dimensions in Alice 3

Michael L Owen MrGrog at outlook.com
Fri Feb 24 12:31:35 EST 2017

It must be a bug. The first time I tried to create a box with those dimensions it crashed the program, and I couldn't drag it around. The second time I dragged in a box, then changed the dimensions to your specs, saved the program, reloaded and it was back to 1x1x1.

Out of curiosity I tried some of the other shapes. Some worked, some didn't.

The billboard shape would allow me to unlock, but continued to resize both dimensions if I tried to change only one.

The cylinder also appeared to unlock the dimensions, but would not allow resizing individual dimensions.

The TextModel couldn't be unlocked.