alice-teacher box minimum dimensions in Alice 3

Eric Brown ewbrown at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Feb 24 11:08:57 EST 2017

Eddie,

On a quick test It on my version and os it does seem to be bugged.  It seems to have even more interesting behavior with regards to editing the scale using x,y,z as well (though in all eventualities I tested it still presents as 1x1x1).  We will do a more thorough test and add it to our bug list.  If anyone else has any other known bugs related to shapes please pass along to me (the other shapes on quick check seem to be behaving ok).

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric Brown
Alice Project