alice-teacher Duplicating and instantiating objects

Heidi Kunselman hkunselman at d92.org
Fri Feb 3 10:39:55 EST 2017

Have not thought this through and may be to complicated, but could you use
the same two objects, one with a vehicle on gun that just go opaque and
reappears with your gun when needed and one that moves to target and comes
back opaque to your gun when done shooting? Just a crazy thought.

Thanks,

Heidi Kunselman
Technology Teacher
FIRST Tech Sponsor
Oak Prairie Junior High

³Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can
change the world;
indeed it is the only thing that ever has.²
    -Margaret Mead

On 2/3/17, 9:29 AM, "alice-teachers on behalf of Donald Slater via
alice-teachers"
<alice-teachers-bounces+hkunselman=d92.org at lists.andrew.cmu.edu on behalf