alice-teacher Alice Newsletter and Release Updates

Eric Brown ewbrown at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Aug 23 16:58:11 EDT 2017

Jennifer,

I apologize.  That is an oversight on our side.  When trying to quickly populate the new site we overlooked adding some files.  We will go back and insure all of the materials are up and available ASAP.  Thank you for pointing this out to us.   I am also going to start adding links to view only google doc versions of them in case people would prefer to use google docs and just make copies and edit and share that way.

We are glad to hear you think they are helpful.  This is a good segue to remind everyone that we hope you make use of these materials and we are very open to feedback on any and all materials.   We are also very open to people sending us content they think we could review and repurpose to add to the site.

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric Brown
Alice Project