alice-teacher Alice 3 Textbooks

Heidi Kunselman hkunselman at d92.org
Tue Oct 25 12:38:32 EDT 2016

Wondering the same thing. How close are we Don?

Thanks,

Heidi Kunselman
Technology Teacher
Oak Prairie Junior High

³Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change
the world;
indeed it is the only thing that ever has.²
    -Margaret Mead

From:  alice-teachers
<alice-teachers-bounces+hkunselman=d92.org at lists.andrew.cmu.edu> on behalf
of "Wampler, Clifford via alice-teachers"
<alice-teachers at lists.andrew.cmu.edu>