alice-teacher Walking People

Kennedy, Hartley kennedy at HT-SD.ORG
Thu Nov 3 08:07:54 EDT 2016

Hello,
We have new iMac computers and I had ALICE 2.4.3 installed. I have been working with ALICE for quite some time but from the PC Windows side. How do I get the walking people or do they  not exist in this iMAC version?

Thanks in advance for any help with this!

This transmission is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named herein, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and then delete this transmission, in its entirety, from your system. Thank you.