alice-teacher one octave song - birds

Lee, Yvonne Yvonne.Lee at tdsb.on.ca
Thu Mar 24 08:44:36 EDT 2016

Hi ,

I have difficulty showing the students  how to  program  a different "one octave song"  that
 is different than the theme song to the Flintstones.

specifically - changing the sequence, order, and the timing of the birds singing.

 I have reviewed the tutorial several times  and the text book too.
my students and I were able to search the internet for many famous
one octave songs,  determined the sequence, and the timing.
yet find there is very little instruction... in the text
chapter one and the Appendix - to change the sequence, order and the timing of the birds singing.

Please advise.

Yvonne Lee, Hon. B.A., OCT
Thistletown  C.I.
Toronto District School Board