alice-teacher Submitting Alice programs in Schoology

Parker, Polly polly.parker at jalsd.org
Tue Mar 15 14:26:53 EDT 2016

I've been using Schoology with Alice files for 3 years. It's clean and
organized and once you get the steps down, grading goes fairly fast.

A student simply submits their Alice .a2w file. As the teacher, I download
that file and double-click on it to open it in Alice and run/evaluate their
program. If you haven't told Windows to use Alice to open a2w files, then
you might have to go into Alice and use File/Open to open the file instead
of double-clicking. Nothing else is needed.

My students turn in Office files, Google Docs, Scratch files, and of course
Alice files all into Schoology.

Polly Parker
--
*Technology Teacher*