alice-teacher summer workshops

Roger Crowe roger.crowe at spart5.net
Wed Jan 27 13:03:47 EST 2016

Will you be returning to Duke or other institutions in the South in the
future?

On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 11:52 AM, Donald Slater via alice-teachers <
alice-teachers at lists.andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:

> Attached are two documents describing the Alice 2 and Alice 3 workshops
> that will be held at CMU this summer.
>
> It does not list the costs, as we are still waiting to finalize housing
> costs. Registration for the workshop itself will be $275. You will be
> responsible for housing, transportation, and meals.
>
> We will open registration Feb 22, 2016.

> All the best,
> Don Slater
>
> Alice Team
> Carnegie Mellon University
> Entertainment Technology Center
> 700 Technology Drive
> Pittsburgh, PA 15219
>
> Email: dslater at cmu.edu
>
> I have learned this at least by my experiment: that if one advances
> confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life
> he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
> --- Henry David Thoreau
>
> The true object of all human life is play. -- G.K. Chesterton
>

> On Jan 27, 2016, at 11:40 AM, Clint Wallace <cwallace at loyolaprep.org>
> wrote:
>
> Do you have an info on summer workshops at CMU or Duke?
>
> --
> Clint Wallace
> Mathematics Teacher
> Loyola College Prep
>

> This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee(s) and may
> contain information that is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, and/or EXEMPT FROM
> DISCLOSURE under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you
> are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of
> the information contained herein is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received
> this communication in error, please destroy all copies of the message,
> whether in electronic or hard copy format, as well as attachments and
> immediately contact the sender by replying to this email.

NOTICE:  This email may contain confidential, proprietary, or privileged
material.  If you have received this e-mail or any of its attachments in
error, it does not constitute permission to examine, copy or distribute the
information.  Prompt notification to the sender, or District Five Schools
of Spartanburg County, of the error would be appreciated.