alice-teacher s Digest, Vol 66, Issue 8

robert durtschi robert.durtschi at gcsu.edu
Thu Feb 18 08:48:16 EST 2016

We've been using Alice 2 for several years as part of a mandatory course at Georgia College.  When Alice 3 was released we discussed it and decided to stay with Alice 2 because it was more oriented to teaching non computer science majors ".. logical and computational thinking skills and fundamental principles of programming. " (from Alice.org).  And because there was a dearth of teaching materials for Alice 3. That is not such a factor now, but I still feel that Alice 3 has a steeper learning curve than Alice 2

Best
Bob Durtschi

Message: 1