alice-teacher Alice Final Project - Games

Matjaz Marussig marussig at siol.net
Fri Dec 30 11:02:27 EST 2016

I recommended in last survey that we need to have something like github and
learn students how to work with.

And of course, we need Alice4C (Alice for Cloud) to learn students how to
work with teams round the world and connecting share their ideas ;)  Sound
like dreams but we realy need all of this.

Matjaz