alice-teacher Alice is in Search of a New Logo

Eric Brown ewbrown at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Aug 29 17:22:50 EDT 2016

Dear All,

As part of our ongoing website project we are embarking on a voyage to rebrand and refresh the Alice logo.  We are doing so because our audience is broadening in ages and demographics and the times are changing so we felt it was time for the logo to better reach out to our new audience and reflect their changes in design sensibilities.  Who better to help us understand what logo would best reflect and attract our community than the community itself.  We have gone through one initial design pass already and are very appreciative to the people that gave us feedback on that iteration in small focus groups.  It is now time to take the second pass to a broader audience.  To that end we ask that if you have some time please take a quick survey and give feedback on our newest round of logo directions.  We are happy to hear from both educators and students so share as far and wide as you like.  We look forward to hearing from you and are excited to tackle this exciting challenge.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/AliceLogoFeedback

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric Brown