alice-teacher Alice 3.3 Released

Aglio, Justin aglioj at montourschools.com
Fri Aug 26 13:56:01 EDT 2016

Hi Eric,

We would love to pilot Alice at Montour.  Thanks!

Justin Aglio

@JustinAglio <https://twitter.com/JustinAglio>
Director of Innovation
Montour School District <http://www.montourschools.com>
Cell Phone: 412-709-2357

On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 1:59 PM, Eric Brown via alice-teachers <
alice-teachers at lists.andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> We are excited to announce a new release of Alice 3 versions 3.3.  It is
> packed with great new models, new features, and a lot of great bug fixes.
> We apologize that the timing may be coinciding with lots of other start of
> semester activities making it a challenge to get the new version loaded on
> networks.  We were a little delayed in the release because we wanted to
> make sure we were releasing the best version possible.
>
> You can read more about the release here:
>
> http://aliceprojectcmu.blogspot.com/2016/08/alice-33-
> released.html?view=classic
>
> With a full set of release notes here:
>
> http://alice3.pbworks.com/w/page/92738451/Alice%203%20Release%20Notes
>
> Thank you for all of your support and best wishes on the start of a new
> school year.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Eric
>
> Eric Brown
> Interim Director
> The Alice Project
> Carnegie Mellon University
> e: ewbrown at andrew.cmu.edu

The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are confidential
and intended solely for addressee.  The information may also be legally
privileged.  If you have received this email in error, any use,
reproduction or dissemination of this transmission is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender
by reply e-mail or phone and delete this message and its attachments, if
any.  Please direct any other questions to the Systems Manager at
administrator at montourschools.com.