alice-teacher Alice 3.3 Released

Eric Brown ewbrown at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Aug 23 13:59:04 EDT 2016

Hello All,

We are excited to announce a new release of Alice 3 versions 3.3.  It is packed with great new models, new features, and a lot of great bug fixes.  We apologize that the timing may be coinciding with lots of other start of semester activities making it a challenge to get the new version loaded on networks.  We were a little delayed in the release because we wanted to make sure we were releasing the best version possible.

You can read more about the release here:

http://aliceprojectcmu.blogspot.com/2016/08/alice-33-released.html?view=classic

With a full set of release notes here:

http://alice3.pbworks.com/w/page/92738451/Alice%203%20Release%20Notes

Thank you for all of your support and best wishes on the start of a new school year.

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric Brown
Interim Director