alice-teacher Anyone running Alice 2 on a Linux machine

Donald Slater dslater+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Aug 22 13:05:50 EDT 2016

Hello,
Is anyone running Alice 2 in a Linux environment that would be willing to help test a new Alice 2 distribution for us? Please contact me directly (dslater at cmu.edu <mailto:dslater at cmu.edu>) if so.

I hope that you have all had a good summer, and that your preparations for the start of school are going well.

Alice Project
Carnegie Mellon University
Entertainment Technology Center
700 Technology Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15219

Email: dslater at cmu.edu <mailto:dslater at cmu.edu>

I have learned this at least by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
--- Henry David Thoreau

The true object of all human life is play. -- G.K. Chesterton