alice-teacher Alice 2 & Robotics

J. Esz sjs102 at juno.com
Fri Apr 8 17:01:48 EDT 2016

Are you planning to program the robot in Alice?? Alice would be a great introductory course in programming and logic. Most robotics kits use their own software. For example if you are using the LEGO NXT or EV3 they come with a language that is graphically based that you can use with the robot. You can also program them in JAVA or C, if you want to go a little off course. I've taught Alice for a number of years, but have also been involved in robotics for over 10 years at a middle school/high school level. If you have any questions I would be more than willing to give you whatever help I can. Jolene EszMcNicholas High School