alice-teacher Billboards in Alice 2

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Sep 22 12:17:48 EDT 2015

Cahri,
Thank you for pointing this out… We will take a look at this and see if what we can do…

Alice Team
Carnegie Mellon University
Entertainment Technology Center
700 Technology Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15219

Email: dslater at cmu.edu

I have learned this at least by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
--- Henry David Thoreau

The true object of all human life is play. -- G.K. Chesterton