alice-teacher Alice 3 - Can I demo an Alice world wo giving the a3p code to students?

Keith Golebie kgolebie at ellwood.k12.pa.us
Sun Oct 11 07:46:27 EDT 2015

If you use Chrome, there are free screencasts apps - We are currently using
Screencastify, which is free and working great.

Also use WM Capture by All Alex Inc./Applian Technologies, more options but
requires a low-cost purchase. It includes a thumb drive mode, and can be
used on other computers without additional installs or purchases.

-Keith

Mr. Golebie

kgolebie at ellwood.k12.pa.us

Computer Technology Teacher