alice-teacher Alice 3 - Can I demo an Alice world wo giving the a3p code to students?

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Oct 9 12:02:10 EDT 2015

At this time, the only way to actually execute an Alice project is to run the .a3p file through Alice. However, the File menu should have an option to export to YouTube for the project. You might also look at screen capture software that will allow you to create a video of the Alice Project as it executes.

Jing is a web-based, free tool, that you might consider. https://www.techsmith.com/jing.html

Alice Team
Carnegie Mellon University
Entertainment Technology Center
700 Technology Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15219

Email: dslater at cmu.edu

I have learned this at least by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
--- Henry David Thoreau

The true object of all human life is play. -- G.K. Chesterton