alice-teacher 3-day CS4HS workshop

Banerjee, Sarbani BANERJS at BuffaloState.edu
Fri May 22 12:11:26 EDT 2015

Hi Dave,

I'm not sure if you received the following email. Please register for the CS4HS workshop if you'll be interested.  The workshop gets full quickly - if possible, please register as soon as you can. Thank you.

Warm regards,

Sarbani
======
Dear Teachers,

We have once again been awarded a grant from Google to offer CS4HS (Computer Science for High School) workshops. We will hold a 3-day workshop for WNY teachers presenting ‘Exploring Computer Science’ material. Please visit the CS4HS website http://cs4hs.buffalostate.edu/ to learn more about CS4HS in Buffalo and register for the workshop and PLEASE forward this email to let  your colleagues and teachers know about the workshop. Thanks.

3-day CS4HS Workshop: Tuesday, June 30th - Thursday, July 2nd, (8:00 - 4:14 each day). Teachers will be earning 21 professional development credits.

To register for the 3-day workshop for the new teachers, who have not attended CS4HS in 2012 or 2013,  please click ‘CS4HS 2015 WORKSHOP’ green button on the homepage http://cs4hs.buffalostate.edu/

The tentative format of the workshops is as follows:

8:00 am – 8:30 am            Breakfast & Registration
8:30 am – 10:15 am          In-class learning & presentations
10:15 am – 10:30 am       Break
10:30 am – 12:30 pm       In-class learning & presentations
12:30 pm – 1:15 pm         Lunch
1:15 pm – 3:15 pm           In-class learning & presentations
3:15 pm – 3:30 pm           Break
3:30 pm – 4:00 pm           Computer Club in My School: Discussions & Presentations
4:00 pm – 4:15 pm           Closing & Raffle

Please feel free to send us any questions that you have about the CS4HS workshops. Looking forward to seeing you at the workshops!!!

Best regards,

Sarbani, (banerjs at buffalostate.edu) Neal (mazurnm at buffalostate.edu) & Ramona (santamrr at buffalostate.edu)