alice-teacher Alice Loading Blank

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed May 20 11:50:03 EDT 2015

Bryant,
I am unable to see your attached screen shot, so I am not sure if you are working with Alice 2 or Alice 3.

If Alice 2, there is an option in preferences (Edit menu ->Preferences) to “enable high contrast mode for projectors”. (See the attached screen shot.)

Try that to see if it helps…

If not please try to resend your image, not just to me, but to the list, as the community collectively will have a more diverse experience with projectors than I will.