alice-teacher s Digest, Vol 55, Issue 12

Moran, Deborah - The Academy - Teacher deborah.moran at bgreen.kyschools.us
Fri Mar 27 12:30:16 EDT 2015

?I have had a similar problem with .a2w files when they are uploaded to/downloaded from Google Classroom, although they pick up as html files and the rename does not always work. I am emailing/having my students email the project files for Classroom assignments and have not encountered having to rename, although we right click on the attachment and save it to disk.

Deborah L. Moran
Mathematics and Technology Teacher
The Academy at Eleventh Street
877 E 11th Ave
Bowling Green, KY 42101
VOX: 270.746.2321
FAX: 270.746.2325
http://www.bgreen.kyschools.us/olc/teacher.aspx?s=999<http://www.b-g.k12.ky.us/olc/teacher.aspx?s=999>

Even if you think you don't love Math, Math loves you.
Don't believe me? Solve for "i".
9x - 7i > 3(3x - 7u).