alice-teacher Importing Objects

Leonel Morales litomd at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 20:13:34 EDT 2015

Using the paint property as Don says, you can also use 2D images to
cover other objects and shapes. For example putting a 2D map of the
world as the paint for a sphere you could have a 3D image of the
Earth. It is a little bit tricky but it is possible.

I just made this: add a person to the scene, add a sphere, use a photo
of my face as the paint for the sphere, resize the sphere to match the
size of the head of the person, move the sphere to the position of the
head, set the sphere's vehicle to the person, and I have a person with
my face (looks horrible!)

~Leonel