alice-teacher Build a person/and more questions

Carolyn Thomas c.r.thomas at k12.wv.us
Wed Mar 11 17:04:20 EDT 2015

Folks -

  *   ??sorry I missed this but I know there was a discussion about what happened to the people builder in 2.4 - is it coming back
  *   dowloaded a file (bunny hop/broccoli)  from the Duke page but it was awc (?) - what is that? doesn't work
  *   getting a small middle school group going after school, looks like I can teach it in as an enrichment class for the last marking period, so any favorite middle school lessons that you can share are appreciated
  *   one more, how can I print the code on handout?

thanks - Carolyn

Carolyn Thomas, NBCT
7th/8th Grade Science Teacher
Wildwood Middle School