alice-teacher EdTech Colleges

Samantha Oliver iluvmoon at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 09:42:08 EDT 2015

Dear All,

I live in Sacramento and am a beginning tech teacher. Which university offers the best online only and/or hybrid (online and face to face during summer) program on LDT or other edtech focus. I can't decide off the google search so I figured I'd ask the teachers here. I need your input and it will tremendously help me a lot to bring computer science to my school and district. No offense to CMU. I really want to obtain a tech credentials but don't know how.

Thank you for helping a fellow teacher. Like I said I can only do online - Columbia Univ, San Diego State, etc?

Kindly,
Samantha Oliver
EPIC School IB

Sent from my iPhone